Fortis Recruitment is collaborating with a leading engineering services company that boasts over a century of distinguished history of delivering top-tier projects with a strong customer focus.
As an Electrical Estimator, you will play a pivotal role in our project development and implementation process. You will work closely with the Estimating Manager as well as a multidisciplinary team of engineers and industry experts to deliver cutting-edge projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Tendering on a variety of large – scale projects including commercial, pharmaceutical, data centres, healthcare etc.
- Involved in full tender process from beginning to completion.
- Liaising with relevant parties on an on-going basis.
- Informing managers of bid prospects.
- Attending pre and post tender interviews.
- Assemble sub-contract quotes while ensuring they comply with the spec.
- Attend meetings both internal and client based where required.
- Completing take-offs from tender drawings.
- Degree Qualification in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Trade background would be advantageous.
- Experience in pharmaceutical projects is advantageous, demonstrating your understanding of industry best practices and technologies.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, able to collaborate effectively with colleagues, clients, and external partners.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office systems required.
- Demonstrated appetite for continuous learning and personal development.
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant field.
Please contact Dani McPadden at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity or apply with your latest CV using the link provided.