Our client, a Global Telecommunications Business, is in search of a Recently Qualified Accountant to join their Finance Team in Dublin. The successful candidate will report directly to the Commercial Finance Manager.
An ideal role for someone who is looking to work in a fast-paced and fast-growing company committed to furthering the development of both the business and its employees.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support with the submission of annual budgets and business plans
- Performance measurement and reporting to senior stakeholders
- Provide decision making support across various functions
- Responsible for analysing variances and providing relevant commentary
- Process improvement of transformation projects as required
- Involvement in a range of ad-hoc business projects as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Recently Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Detail orientated with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel and Microsoft Navision 4PS an advantage
- Excellent numeracy aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Ability to act on own initiative
- Permanent Role
- c.€65,000 Depending on Experience
- Hybrid Work - Dublin West Office
Please contact Lauren Kelly on 086 236 2573 to discuss this opportunity in the strictest confidence or apply with your latest CV.