Fortis Executive is working on an exclusive basis on the appointment of a HR Business Partner in the fund services industry.
Reporting to the Managing Director this is an interesting and varied Human Resources role with excellent career growth prospects for the right candidate. In this role, you will provide the full spectrum of HR services to the Business and act as a trusted advisor to the senior management team. You will set up a best in practice HR function in the Irish business.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Hands on experience in the provision of an end to end HR Service to the Business including compensation analysis and bench marking.
- A thorough understanding and application of Irish employment legislation including employee relations and case management experience.
- The ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels in a business
- Experience of managing and delivering organisation change and resource Planning.
- Training & Development.
- Learning and development experience with an understanding of L&D principles and the ability to diagnose training needs through to implementation of solutions.
- Oversee recruitment budget.
Skills and qualifications:
- 7+ years of hands-on end-to-end HR experience
- Experience in the funds/investments industry or Financial Services
- You are a career HR professional with a 3rd-level degree in a Business discipline and a recognized HR qualification.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- flexible work conditions
- an opportunity to make a real impact at senior level in the Irish organization.
Please contact Anne-Marie : email@example.com to discuss this opportunity in confidence.