Marketing Manager | Fintech | Dublin
Our client is a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay and Compliance technology company and they are looking for effective, proactive, and fun people to be part of their exciting journey. They are currently seeking a structured proactive Marketing Manager to join the team based in Dublin. Your main objective will be to drive the company's revenue growth, brand awareness and support sales efforts through effective marketing and lead generation initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Lead the Marketing team and implement plans that align with the company's targets and drive sales.
- Leverage digital channels to promote the business and drive lead generation and growth.
- Implement marketing plans proactively across all channels
- Conduct analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and potential areas for growth.
- Utilise marketing analytics tools to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and initiatives.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations for senior management.
- Create industry leading content, whitepapers, eBooks, customer success stories, website information and news stories working with our marketing team and external specialists.
- 3rd level degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing management ideally in a B2B environment.
- Experience implementing a marketing strategy and delivering projects on time.
- Strong communication and team management skills.
- Experience within a financial services or SaaS organisation would be advantageous.
What's on Offer:
A competitive remuneration package and career progression opportunity is on offer. The benefits package includes membership of our on-site gym (Dublin), company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, educational scheme, long service awards and a staff referral scheme.
Please contact Anne-Marie Walsh ; Anne-Marie@fortis.ie for more information on this key hire.