Site Electrical Lead
Fortis Recruitment is collaborating with a leading engineering services company that boasts over a century of distinguished history of delivering top-tier projects with a strong customer focus.
As an Electrical Site Lead, you will play a pivotal role in our project development and implementation process by reporting to the Projects Manager on all aspects of the site daily operations. You will work closely with the Planning Manager and Project Manager as well as a multidisciplinary team of engineers and industry experts to deliver cutting-edge projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ensure all site operations are carried out in strict compliance with company HSQE requirements and standards.
- Daily management, supervision, and reporting, of direct labour resources, plant, safe execution of works and materials allocations.
- Manage and coordinate sub-contractors on site.
- Post construction survey and compilation of accurate information to prepare As-Built records
- Carry out company compliance and administration procedures and recording performance and progress of site operations and subcontractors.
- Ensure works are carried out to a high standard while complying with building regulations, National Rules for Electrical Installations, Health and Safety and environmental standards.
Please contact Dani McPadden at email@example.com to discuss this opportunity or apply with your latest CV using the link provided.
- 2 years’ experience in a site lead role working in a Pharma / Life Science with a strong emphasis on Safety and Quality.
- Minimum Level 6 of the QQI?Certificate in Electrical Craft Practice or equivalent.
- Have completed the Electrical Verification & Certification course?with a Qualified Certifier (QC) number would be advantageous.
- Demonstrable a high level of technical knowledge with practical application.
- A high degree of computer literacy.