Senior Sales Consultant - SaaS
Full time, Permanent | US Remote (Eastern Time Zone based) | $ See below
Our client, a Global ISV in the AP/P2P space is growing their US Sales team and are hiring a proactive Software Sales Consultant to sell their P2P solutions to new and existing customers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Achieve and Exceed Sales Targets: Meeting or exceeding sales targets is a fundamental part of the role. Your success will be measured by your ability to close deals and contribute to revenue growth.
- Build a Strong Pipeline: Collaborate with the marketing and lead generation teams to build a robust sales pipeline. This involves identifying and nurturing potential leads and opportunities.
- Product Knowledge: Develop a deep understanding of The Company's software solutions. Use your business acumen to analyze customers' current processes and demonstrate how they can benefit from the software.
- Proposal and Tender Responses: Prepare quotations, proposals, and tender responses to a high standard, showcasing the value The Company's solutions can bring to clients.
- Presentations: Create and deliver high-quality presentations that effectively communicate the benefits of the software to potential customers.
- Product Demonstrations: Independently demonstrate software solutions to new customers, either online or in person, depending on the situation.
- Client Relationship Management: Manage and cultivate strong relationships with clients, providing ongoing support and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Sales Strategy and Marketing: Contribute to the development of sales strategies and participate in both strategic and tactical marketing campaigns to drive business growth.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the consulting technical teams to ensure successful project delivery to clients.
Skills and Experience:
- University/College degree or similar qualification in a technical or business discipline.
- Demonstrated success in consultative selling in the financial software sector
- Demonstrate solid understanding of business processes within the Finance, AP or ERP space, with fundamental knowledge of IT principles.
- Track record in new business sales in Finance, AP or ERP environment.
- Skilled in delivering multiple tasks simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Permanent Role
- an excellent opportunity to join a successful, expanding Irish software company at a critical time of development in the US market.
- $120k - $250k USD (OTE)
- Excellent benefits package
- Remote work within the US
If you meet the qualifications and are excited about the opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast growing global ISV please contact Adam Ryan at Fortis firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the link provided.