Management Accountant | Financial Services / Insurance
Full/Part Time, Permanent | South Dublin | € See below
Our client, a well established financial services and insurance brokerage business with multiple offices in Dublin is seeking an experienced accountant to join them.
- Prepare and review the annual financial statements in accordance with the relevant accountancy standards
- Preparation and review of the monthly management reports
- Prepare annual budgets, forecasts & cashflow projections
- Maintain and further develop stakeholder relationships
- Continuous improvements of finance processes
- Ensure effective internal controls are in place
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant suppliers (e.g. tax advisors and auditors).
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified Accountant with +3 years PQE
- Previous experience working in a similar broad accounting role with an SME business.
- Good relationship management experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Permanent job
- Offered full or part time depending on candidate
- South Dublin (hybrid)
- €60,000 - €70,000 (pro rated if p/t)
If you meet the qualifications and are excited about the opportunity to contribute to the success of a growing financial services business, please contact Adam Ryan at Fortis firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the link provided.